NAV-TV
0 items, $0
Products: $0.00
Shipping (estimated): $
Taxes (estimated): $0.00 TOTAL: $0.00
Checkout

M650 GM not turning off when truck is off

I installed the m650 gm in my 2015 Silverado z71 and everything is good but when I turn off the truck it won't turn off my amps like if the remote wire is still on. I unplug the m650 gm and plug it back in and it works for a while it turns off everything when turning off truck and opening door but then it stops turning off amp after a while and then I get no sound like if the m650 was not getting any signal from the stereo so I need to disconnect again for it to go back to normal and start working again. please help what I'm I missing ?
Cristobal Castro 05/12/2019 9:10 p.m.

I have a similar problem with my 2019 Tahoe. If the vehicle is off and somebody opens the rear hatch to put something in the back the M650-GM turns on all the equipment Im assuming to play door chimes but does not turn off quick enough. When you go to start the vehicle 30 seconds later it hasnt shut down yet and nothing plays from the radio or the vehicle. I think I waited 45 seconds until the unit shut down and then I could start the vehicle and have sounds.
Bryon Campbell 06/19/2019 7:15 a.m.
Register or login to create to post a reply.