NAV-TV
0 items, $0
Products: $0.00
Shipping (estimated): $
Taxes (estimated): $0.00 TOTAL: $0.00
Checkout

How do I?

How do I?

I installed the camera, but I could not power the camera using your instructions. Using the output 1 and wire for the trigger green wire resulted in nothing at all. By connecting the wires as Brandmotion camera instructions I was able to get it to work.

I could not connect a front camera to the video in connector and get it to work using the output 2 wire. I could not get the video in connector to work even with power from a different source. I was using the video in on the harness with Cam in.

I used the program as downloaded and turned on all of the ones that seemed appropriate.. I turned on Forced camera, front camera, 12 volt on output 2.

What do I need to do to get the front camera to work? Is there a way that the power harness will supply the power needed for the camera?
Dale Potter 05/01/2016 11:20 a.m.

How do I?

Hi Dale,

You're going to need to be more specific on what product you're using - we have over 700 SKU's. It looks like you're talking about the ALLGIG-XG HS -

If you're using the Brandmotion camera along with an ALLGIG module, however you want to power it (ACC or reverse signal), the green and the red of the camera must be tied together to a power source. They both must see power in order for the camera to display an image. Do you have a multi-meter or test light? I would check the output from the ALLGIG module white/red, should be 12v (+) while the vehicle is powered on.

If adding a front camera with a rear camera, you must wire the signals differently. See page 6 of the manual - you must send both camera signals through the on-board relay (of the module) first, in order for front camera and rear camera to show when forced.
Edited 09.05.2016 9:15 AM
BmarTECH 05/09/2016 9:14 a.m.

How do I?

Hi I have Range Rover Vogue 2006 and I want to attach iPhone can you help me out pls
Itzaz Bati 08/27/2018 10:59 a.m.

How do I?

Bati
Hi I have Range Rover Vogue 2006 and I want to attach iPhone can you help me out pls

Hi, what specifically are you trying to add to your Range Rover? iphone BT? video? audio streaming?
BmarTECH 08/28/2018 2:15 p.m.

How do I?

I install a MOST-H.U.R. 997 in my 997 PORSCHE and
the problem is that when I turn off my car and wait a long time, when I turn on my radio the amplifier do not turns on and in order to turn it on I have to unplug it and plug again. How can I fix this ?
BENEDICTO COLON-PEREZ 06/04/2019 8:47 p.m.
Register or login to create to post a reply.