NAV-TV
0 items, $0
Products: $0.00
Shipping (estimated): $
Taxes (estimated): $0.00 TOTAL: $0.00
Checkout

Tooki Software Update?

Tooki Software Update?

Hi - Is it possible to update the software for my Tooki? I have Rev 2.2 3.13.2008 Moni Melman (Rev by Tony Yankovsky)

I purchased a porsche with the Tooki unit but it does not connect to my Samsung Galaxy Note. I think it may need a software update.

Any Help Appreciated,

Blake
Blake Dournaee 09/14/2015 2:23 p.m.

Tooki Software Update?

Hi Blake,

I'll need some more information about your Tooki, so I've sent you an E-Mail so that we can proceed further.

Thanks,

Tony Y.
Tony Yankovsky 09/14/2015 3:27 p.m.

Tooki Software Update?

Here you can use the article to understand about tooki software update and their forum values. So, I am very lucky to use the college-paper.org review software values and codes. Then everyone will enjoy the concepts and resources.
Juana Juana 03/16/2020 11:45 p.m.

Tooki Software Update?

Go to Nav-tv website then go to the Downloads and Software Updates page, select the appropriate download product you are using, make sure you click save and not open, then select the locations that are easy to find. Once the file has been downloaded, select the file, right click it and select extract all, you'll be prompted for a name. Select extract and a new folder will be created on your desktop with the name of the file you selected from the previous step, once the extraction is complete the folder will automatically open, find the Tooki Update V2, right click the file and select Run as Administrator. Then simply follow through the menu, click install then close. Close the folders. On your desktop you will see the Tooki Update icon, right click, and Run as Admin. Once the update is open, click on the 3 dots to select the file, select the file then you have extracted to. Click search for the device. Select the Tooki and the device list. Then click update, once the update is complete close the window. If you found this useful, you can download my game called bowmasters game on your PC.
Johny Johny 04/01/2020 10:26 p.m.

Tooki Software Update?

Is it possible to play cat ninja on full screen if I update on latest version?
Edited 16.12.2020 5:56 AM
Antonie Smith 04/25/2020 3:54 p.m.
Register or login to create to post a reply.