0 items, $0
Products: $0.00
Shipping (estimated): $
Taxes (estimated): $0.00 TOTAL: $0.00
Checkout

connecting an Iphone 6S with Tookie

Hi there,

I have a Tooki bluetooth kit on my 2007 Porsche 911. I was trying to Pair my iphone 6S the last couple days, but it is not working. I get a message saying that Tooki needs to be ready, turned, on, etc. Are there any updates I require?

Thanks
Mike J
Mike Jalak 09/30/2015 7:58 p.m.

Hi Mike,

This may not be a matter of updates… I'll need some more information about your Tooki, and I've sent you an E-Mail so that we can proceed further.

Thanks,

Tony Y.
Tony Yankovsky 10/02/2015 10:54 a.m.

Hi my problem was that I had too many phones connected to Tookie. it only allows five phones to be connected so I had to remove a couple other ones in order for my 6s to work. It turned out that my kids also connect their phones. the problem was it seem to be stuck and not able for me to remove Phones as per the instruction manual (download the manual if you don't already have it)so what I had to do was use my wife's phone (which was already paired) to make a call and for some reason that helped the system get reset so that the instructs in the manual worked (prior to this the 'delete' option was grayed out not allowing me to delete other phones. Then I was able to remove phones and able to connect my 6s fine. I works perfectly now.
Mike Jalak 11/04/2015 6:42 a.m.

All the signatures of the institute are held for the donation for the better for the individuals. The file of the assignmenthelp4me is applied for the mixing of the goals. The true picture I is one for all issues. The management is bifurcated for the mid of the cloths and all norms for the field. The art is filled for the adoption of the ruled items for the individuals.
Cecilia Spencer 02/18/2020 6:50 a.m.

Thanks for sharing such a nice piece of information to us. This is very knowledgeable for me. I am an assignment expert and I am offering law assignment help Australia to students of Australia and all over the world.
Gracie Anderson 04/23/2020 7:33 a.m.
Register or login to create to post a reply.