NAV-TV
0 items, $0
Products: $0.00
Shipping (estimated): $
Taxes (estimated): $0.00 TOTAL: $0.00
Checkout

Nav TV Zen V issue

Nav TV Zen V issue

Bought Zen V kit860 for my golf with fender premium sound system. Set Dip switch 5 and 6 to ON. Connected positive, ground and remote wires to my Helix V Eight DSP/AMP's positive, ground and remote wires respectively. Took the MOST cable from VW fender amp and hooked it to Zen V. Took the Zen V's optical output to Helix dsp/amp's optical input. Sound from VW radio plays very low for approx 2 mins and then stops. Light on Zen V starts blinking red, blue and violet. Did I received a lemon. I recorded a youtube video in which the light lights up in red for about 2 min then it starts blinking in red, blue and violet. My VW radio works just fine without any issues. I went through the manual like 10 times I don't think I missed any step.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1_gjfPAzBvI
Varun Somuri 04/18/2019 1:18 a.m.

Nav TV Zen V issue

Varun, this is very similar to my issue. Wherein I dont have a volume issue - its only that it cuts out after a few minutes, but it happens every single time! Im so very unhappy right now.
Michael Petrone 08/09/2019 4:31 p.m.

Nav TV Zen V issue

Mike,
Sorry to hear that. I made a video with my mobile and uploaded to youtube showing the proof of the issue. They sent me a replacement device in a couple of days. They took a deposit for the new device until i sent back the old one. The new device works perfectly fine. Please claim your warranty. These guys are usually very responsive. Here is the video.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1_gjfPAzBvI

I also figured out why the sound was playing very low. It was because volume on the Helix director was default to low during the start up. In other words you and I have the same exact problem. Let me know if there is anything I can help.
Varun Somuri 08/10/2019 8:03 a.m.

Nav TV Zen V issue

Varun Somuri 08/10/2019 8:04 a.m.
Register or login to create to post a reply.