NAV-TV
0 items, $0
Products: $0.00
Shipping (estimated): $
Taxes (estimated): $0.00 TOTAL: $0.00
Checkout

2018 Genesis g80

2018 Genesis g80

What do I connect to remaining the red/white wire for power? Can i just connect it back to the power source.

Also if the unit is left always on using the red/white wire will it disable any navigation functions such as the speed?
Eugene Wilson 04/19/2018 10:14 p.m.

2018 Genesis g80

You can connect the red/white wire and it will make the unit always on……if you do this then the system navigation voice guidance will become the optional turn on. Meaning you will double press the mute button to all the system voice navigation to be heard at each key cycle. If you leave the red white wire unconnected the unit work as advertised. I connected mine

Also check the VIM module to ensure the 16pin brown speed wire is cut. I found that the VIM for the G80 had the 4 pin blue steering wheel wire cut and cause longer troubleshooting to find and fix.
Eugene Wilson 05/07/2018 8:04 a.m.

2018 Genesis g80

The speed is not disabled…..if you leave it always on…the unit will disable the nav voice for directions. Curves and Android auto, to disable just toggle the mute button. I have mines on always since I know when I'm using the navigation so it's easy for me. Some may find the reverse to be annoying.
Nautalicious
What do I connect to remaining the red/white wire for power? Can i just connect it back to the power source.

Also if the unit is left always on using the red/white wire will it disable any navigation functions such as the speed?
Eugene Wilson 07/21/2018 9:50 p.m.

2018 Genesis g80

The speed is not disabled…..if you leave it always on…the unit will disable the nav voice for directions. Curves and Android auto, to disable just toggle the mute button. I have mines on always since I know when I'm using the navigation so it's easy for me. Some may find the reverse to be annoying.
Nautalicious

Eugene Wilson 07/21/2018 9:50 p.m.

2018 Genesis g80

You need to experience a tournament for just one of the highest quality blogs over the internet the impossible quiz
Edited 15.03.2019 9:47 PM
Gal ken 03/15/2019 9:42 p.m.
Register or login to create to post a reply.