NAV-TV
0 items, $0
Products: $0.00
Shipping (estimated): $
Taxes (estimated): $0.00 TOTAL: $0.00
Checkout

Blue Steer Compatibility

Blue Steer Compatibility

Will the Blue Steer work with the PAC RP4-CH11 Steering wheel interface?
Brian Sierer 01/18/2016 7:43 p.m.

Blue Steer Compatibility

Brian, while that SWC module wasn't tested directly with the SteerBlue module, as long as it puts out the same IR commands as their typical SWC devices (RC, etc), it should work just fine.
BmarTECH 01/19/2016 9:16 a.m.

Blue Steer Compatibility

Blue steer material is used in the making of the steering wheel that are fixed in the car to drive it well. By and large professional academic writing services describes the use of this blue steer.
svds vrbgreb 03/31/2020 5:36 p.m.

Blue Steer Compatibility

The answer would be YES. RP4-CH11 interface allows the replacement of a factory radio in selected cars with MSCAN or LSFT-CAN databus radios. Using this interface will retain factory features such as steering-wheel controls, vehicle entertainment system, and the factory audio amplifier whenever the original radio is removed. The RP4-CH11 also provides data bus driven outputs such as retained accessory power, vehicle speed sensor, illumination, reverse trigger and parking brake.

What can I say about Subway Surfers? I've been playing it for a few months now making sure to complete all daily tasks. I can see playing this for the foreseeable future.
Johny Johny 04/01/2020 9:39 p.m.

Blue Steer Compatibility

Search. SWI-RC Wiring Guide. Steering Wheel Interface (SWI) Installation and Compatibility. Get Started Here Choose your vehicle, product and radio to obtain .. buy instagram followers cheap
followers australia 04/14/2020 9:38 a.m.
Register or login to create to post a reply.