NAV-TV
0 items, $0
Products: $0.00
Shipping (estimated): $
Taxes (estimated): $0.00 TOTAL: $0.00
Checkout

MOST HUR 997 KIT-210

MOST HUR 997 KIT-210

7. REMOTE IN - did you mean yellow/black? … or yellow? and is this wire on from the HUR connected to the fuse block or a yellow wire? I'm confused with this.

Check your CAN connection - try swapping them? (no damage would occur)

Do you get ACC out of the red wire from the HUR when you turn the key on? this would confirm CAN is connected properly.
BmarTECH 09/11/2015 5:09 p.m.

MOST HUR 997 KIT-210

Sorry for the confusion. Yellow wire is connected to the car ACC at the fuse box. Yellow/Black wire is connected to "AMP CTL" on the radio (goes to 12V when audio source is selected). HUR red wire is connected to radio red. Radio turns on (red wire = 12V) when key is inserted). I verified the radio yellow wire is the high current wire and it is connected to +12V constant.

I believe the CAN bus is working as the red wire turns on the radio and ILLUM goes to 12V when the lights are turned on. No sound from the Bose amp. Is the "Amp On" signal a CAN bus message or MOST control message?
Buzz Hansen 09/14/2015 1:03 p.m.

MOST HUR 997 KIT-210

Hi Buzz,

Did you program the HUR interface?

Thanks,

Tony Y.
Tony Yankovsky 09/14/2015 3:21 p.m.

MOST HUR 997 KIT-210

Buzz,

sounds like you have it connected properly. Did you get this unit directly from NAV-TV? or a dealer/distributor?

Once the yellow/black wire receives 12v, the message to un-mute the amp is sent over MOST. CAN data is what tells the HUR to turn the amp on, actually.

Are you familiar with flashing our USB interfaces? I'm thinking the issue may be software related now.

Have you tried a different audio source for testing purposes?
BmarTECH 09/14/2015 3:22 p.m.

MOST HUR 997 KIT-210

Brendon,

I purchased the MOST HUR through x-sounds on ebay. I have not tried a different audio source. I will do that next. Can you please provide the latest firmware image and instructions? As always, your help is greatly appreciated!
Edited 14.09.2015 3:38 PM
Buzz Hansen 09/14/2015 3:33 p.m.
Register or login to create to post a reply.