0 items, $0
Products: $0.00
Shipping (estimated): $
Taxes (estimated): $0.00 TOTAL: $0.00
Checkout

MOST HUR 997 KIT-210

MOST HUR 997 KIT-210

CDR30 worked fine before removal. The system is wired as follows:
.12V ACC from fuse panel to HUR yellow wire.
.Black wire to ground
.Red wire to radio 12V ACC (verified the 1 amp path is on the 12V constant line NOT the red ACC)
.Radio grounded
.CAN HI/LO connected from factory Quad Lock to HUR
.HUR ILLUM to radio ILLUM
Edited 13.03.2016 11:47 AM
Oralle Lahr 02/19/2016 10:46 a.m.

MOST HUR 997 KIT-210

Hi Toni,

This isn't really an issue with the Pioneer radio, but with the vehicle itself. (At least, as far as I know… ) We forward whatever speed information the car sends us to the radio, so if the car doesn't send us the right data, then we won't have the right information for the radio.

Thanks,

Tony Y.

Toni S
Hi

I have problem with VSS not working properly with Pioneer AVIC-F70DAB. Currently the cable is unplugged since it will overrule the speed data from gps. Not on map movements, but on logs and actual speed reading.

The VSS signal gets "stuck" at some readings and jumps to next reading, so its not accurate at all and shows just 0kmh after 120kmh or so. The behaviour is constant. Looking at pioneer speed data incoming from vss cable looks like millions of pulses in really short time. Sounds too much for me? But the speed vss gives is accurate in some speed range.

Car is 2006 Boxster 987. Is there anything that can be done? Is this compatibility issue with pioneer or can this be solved with most hur update (i have newest installed)?
Edited 03.03.2016 10:14 AM
Tony Yankovsky 03/03/2016 10:11 a.m.

MOST HUR 997 KIT-210

Hello Oralle,

Thank you for your purchase.

What sort of problem are you having with the HUR?

Thanks,

Tony Y.

Oralle Lahr
CDR30 worked fine before removal. The system is wired as follows:
.12V ACC from fuse panel to HUR yellow wire.
.Black wire to ground
.Red wire to radio 12V ACC (verified the 1 amp path is on the 12V constant line NOT the red ACC)
.Radio grounded
.CAN HI/LO connected from factory Quad Lock to HUR
.HUR ILLUM to radio ILLUM
Tony Yankovsky 03/03/2016 10:22 a.m.
Register or login to create to post a reply.